Mageso Chambers, 2nd Floor Along Moi Avenue.
+254 718 269 342
4 DAYS STANDARD GORILLA EXPOSURE : This tour exposes you to a unique Gorilla Tracking experience in the famous Bwindi Impenetrable National park. Talk about Uganda, and there you are with Gorilla Tracking. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is best known for its superb gorilla tracking, but it also home to elephants, chimpanzees, monkeys and various small antelope, as well as 23 bird species restricted to the Albertine Rift.
• Arrival at Entebbe Airport – Uganda Meet and greet by our driver guide.
• Drive you to your agreed hotel and check in.
• Optional City tour for early arrivals
• Dinner and overnight at your hotel (Biraj Hotel for Budget or Mestil Hotel for luxury – BB).
• Early morning Breakfast
• Transfer to Bwindi Journey from Kampala takes 9-10 hrs. with breaks to stretch
• Stop over at the Equator
• Lunch at Ajip Motel in Mbarara
• Arrive in the evening at around 5:00pm
• Check in at the hotel.
• Evening if time permits, have an evening guided nature walk
• Dinner and overnight at Buhoma Community Camp if Budget or Buhoma Lodge if luxury (FB)
• 06:00am breakfast
• 06:30am head for Gorilla Trekking
• Lunch at the Lodge
• Afternoon go for community visit, Batwa Experience
• Overnight at Buhoma Community Camp if Budget or Buhoma Lodge if luxury (FB).
• Breakfast 6:00 am
• Check out of the hotel
• Transfer to Kampala
• Lunch at Ajip Motel Mbarara
• Drop off at the airport.